We pay London Living Wage!
Skip to content
What are the qualities that employers value in their personal assistant?
- Flexibility – support the employer the way they want to be supported.
- Boundaries – understand the professional and personal boundaries.
- Adaptability – adapt to the context and circumstances of the employer.
- Motivation and self-esteem – are important qualities to an employer but also very individual.
- Trust – very important quality that is central and underpins other areas about the PA.
- Privacy – the ability to keep things private and keep to ground rules about privacy.
- Culture – this relates to the life style of the individual and knowing how someone likes something done.
- Values and attitudes – employers value PAs who understand how to work on the basis of equality with their employer.
- Consistency – being a consent support within the person life.